Route Map Details
All the on-boarded APIs will have have their API requests routed through Yappes Platform. Our platform will automatically take care of the routing and you just need to test the connection between the Yappes server and your API hostname/baseurl
- Yappes-Base-URL - By default it takes the API name to be part of the
But you can change the name to suit your needs like your Company/Organization name.
- Once it is changed make sure that TEST CONNECTION button is
- Success - If Yappes platform able to connect with the Base URL, then it will display Connection Successful highlighted in green.
- Failure - If Yappes platform is not able to connect with the Base URL, then it will display Connection UnSuccessful highlighted in red.
- After this we need to categorize the APIs which we will see in detail