Adding Multiple Endpoints
If you have Swagger Spec file(JSON) for your API, then you can add multiple endpoints in one go.
First click on UPLOAD button and a dialog will be opened for you to add the details
- Version Number - Version of your API.
- Changes - You have two options and select any one according to your
- **Minor - Select this if this upload makes a minor change to your API
- Major - Select this if this upload makes a major change to your API
- Yappes Version.
- Next - click on Next and then select the Swagger Spec file(JSON) of your API and upload it.
- Now you have successfully uploaded the endpoints and you can see all the endpoints you have uploaded.
- You can make the changes in each endpoints or delete it individually as mentioned in the previous section Add an Endpoint.
- Now we know creating endpoints individually and uploading it as a bulk.But we need to set the authentication for the APIs.Next we will see how to add authentication in detail.