Deprecate Multiple Version
- Multiple API versions can be deprecated from a single set of actions. Yappes platform provides depracate queries using which the bulk deprecation can be done. The queries are the combinations of logical operators (&&,>,<,=) and version numbers in semver format (x.y.z).
- Under Version tab, once the "Multiple Deprecation" button is clicked, it will prompt for the deprecation details.
- In the query window, it will support versions Query like following,
- Through this, you can deprecate multiple versions directly. For example already having the version like 1.0.0 and 0.1.0 If you want deprecate you can use the following ternary expressions ex: >=0.1.0&& <=1.0.0
- After clicking Deprecate button, if the query versions are proper then proper valid response will be displayed.
- All the versions can be deactivated based on the Query that is given. NOTE: Latest version cannot be deprecated until the API is fully decommissioned.
Next we will see in detail about viewing Decommissioning the API.