User can define Business Logic for their Endpoints.
- Standard Javacript Object
- Yappes Custom Objects
To handle logic, user must first open the logic view of the endpoint.
- Click on the Edit button of a particular endpoint that you need to add Logic. This by default, will render a view consisting existing endpoint details.
- Now, from the sub-menu, click on Logic button. This will render the logic view.
In this part, user are able to add custom logic, along specifying Remote Sources (if any) accordingly.
- On button click, logic editor will be rendered for the user with basic template. Add your business process as Custom logic in the logic editor accordingly.
- Once you have Added your custom logic, Click on Update button to save the changes.
In the next section, we will see about Documentation.